< things type= "application/x-shockwave-flash" design= "width:425 px; height:355 px;" data="// www.youtube.com/v/JBmMhnwfvYw?color2=FBE9EC&version=3&modestbranding=1" > Michigan SEO Company Explains Google Penguin 2.1 Update at http://www.lapeerwebsitedesign.com/michigan-seo-company-explains-google-penguin-21-update/
Penguin 2.1 hit the web less than a week back!
What Exactly Is Google Targeting In This Penguin 2.1 Update?
* Much like Penguin 1.0’s anchor text control, huge G seems to be targeting abnormal anchor portions.
* Google is merely decreasing the value of these links rather of penalizing. This suggests you can save a website struck by Penguin by altering your site’s backlink profile.
* Nevertheless, the new modification seems to have gotten some smarts when carrying out detection for source significance. It appears it is taking a look at the page level for this.
* If you have low quality material surrounding your link, then this will lead to getting decreased the value of. You will most likely be at danger if you are using low-grade articles or spun material.
* Absence of diversity of your links (anchor text).
What link building continues to work post Penguin 2.1?
* Exactly what plainly just works is High PR links that matter from paid or personal networks.
* Websites that have a low quantity of overall links, from quality sources, have actually done well.
* Having a diversified backlink profile, without putting too much attention on any one offered link type.
* Structure connect to your 2nd and 3rd tiers, as Google appears to be overlooking these. Using link pyramids is working for many.
* A great mix of backlinks distributed throughout internal pages, not simply the web page.
Why Has Google Missed High PR Networks, Yet Once Again?
* Well, in my simple viewpoint, you can’t create a mathematics or code solution to find these kinds of networks simultaneously.
* PR websites are too diversified, too various and customized. There’s no single footprint G can utilize to find them all.
* The huge, public PR networks left a HUGE footprint that Google found and that’s why they were able to bring them down all at when.
Share this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBmMhnwfvYw
Sign up for my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/pjw2pjw?sub_confirmation=1
Include me to your circles: https://plus.google.com/u/0/103021478741110256855/posts
Tweets by patrickwhitson
Video Score:/ 5