Solutions for 50 Backlinks with PageRank greater than 2
Today, no one can deny the importance of backlinks in Seo, specifically in Google Optimization. In this post, you can find some options for the goal of 50 backlinks with PageRank greater than 2 for new websites. When this goal is archived, I'' m absolutely sure that the pagerank of your website will be boosted to a minimum of 3 in the next update of Google.
There are two primary options for this objective:
– Finding links on our own, not spending cash.
– Buying text links (backlinks).
1. Discovering links on our own, not investing loan
* Approaches in this option include:
– Find pertinent, quality websites and ask for link exchanges.
– Submit to quality directories.
– Submit reviews on sites where you have actually purchased any services or items.
– Compose posts or posts to submit to other sites, blogs, press and online forums.
* Pros in this service:
– No loan.
– Robust, fixed links.
– Accepted by online search engine.
* Cons in this option:
– More time and efforts.
– Two-way links (reciprocal links).
– Difficult to identify the time to attain goal.
* Recommendations for this option:
– Link Exchange programs: linkalizer.com, linkmarket.net, freelinkcentral.com
– Automatic link exchange programs: belinked.info, onewaytextlinks.com, build-reciprocal-links. com, linkdash.com
– Quality Directories: businesspages.org, a2z-free. com, alphabiz.org
– Article Directories: goarticles.com, articlealley.com, article99.com, ezinearticles.com
– You can find more sites for link exchange from studying your competitors' ' link popularity. Usage online search engine to perform this check, the keyword in most cases is: link: your_competitor_url.
– When checking out some directory sites, focus on Directory classification. You might discover the others directories there. For instance, in Directory classification of businesspages.org, you can discover some other good Australian directories.
* Estimated time: 2 months
2. Buying text links
* Techniques in this option include:
– Buy text links (backlinks) directly from websites (in case they wear'' t accept link exchanges)
– Purchase text links from text link brokers.
– Buy text links from link auction sites.
– Pay fee to be included in big, quality directories (Yahoo, Overture, LookSmart …)
* Pros in this solution:
– Less effort and time to obtain links.
– One-way links (much better than reciprocal links)
* Cons in this option
– Money. We need to pay fee every month (or year) for some links.
– Buying text links (lots of in the exact same time) from text link brokers isn'' t encouraged by search engines. They can punish us.
– Some links are unstable (not long-term).
* Referrals for this option:
– Advertising on sites: iwebtool.com/pagerank_checker (PR5 -.00 each month)
– Text link brokers: textlinkbrokers.com (5 Permanent Hyperlinks PR0– PR4: 5/ month), textlinkpopularity.com (10 Hyperlinks from PR 3 Pages: 0 – Pay just as soon as for permanent links – no recurring charges)
– Link auction websites: linkadage.com
– Big, quality directories: Yahoo! Directory (1 link – 9/year – your website will be reviewed initially)
– When purchasing links from brokers, make certain that you can preview the pages where your link will be consisted of. Besides the PageRank, there are other factors to consider such as: pertinent links in this page, the number of links because page, whether your link is fixed, …
* Approximated time: 1 week (some directories need more time to evaluate our demand)
It seems that the goal of 50 backlinks with PageRank higher than 2 for new websites is not a simple one. Improving link popularity is a long, patient however required process. It'' s up to you to choose which option is much better or the mix of these 2 ones.